trm5214

Default Is it possible to merge workbooks in excel?

I am currently working on a project with a coworker in which we need to enter
quality scores for employees into excel workbooks, with one sheet per group
of employees. Is it possible, if we enter data for separate groups, to later
merge this data into one master workbook?

Thanks!
Duke Carey

Are you asking if you can move/copy your sheet for Group AAA into another
workbook that has a sheet for Group BBB?

If so, all you need to do is:
1) open both the source and destination workbooks
2) activate the source workbook
3) select any and all tabs that you want in the destination workbook
(Ctrl-click on individual sheet tabs, or right-click on a tab & choose Select
All, if you are going to move/copy all of them)
4) right click on any selected tab and choose 'Move or Copy...'
5) from the dropdown list select the destination workbook
6) if you want to COPY, be sure to check the "Create a copy" option
7) indicate where in the destination file you want the sheets to appear
8) click on OK

"trm5214" wrote:

I am currently working on a project with a coworker in which we need to enter
quality scores for employees into excel workbooks, with one sheet per group
of employees. Is it possible, if we enter data for separate groups, to later
merge this data into one master workbook?

Thanks!

Ron de Bruin

Yes you can do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm