Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default food cost

i'm opening a restaurant soon , i made the food recipe items and also the
sales projections and product mix, i need an excel sheet that i can input the
food recipe i have in able to have the order quantities i need as per the PMIX
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sam,
Lots of variables here and not quite enough information to give you hard
answers. The basic answers would seem to involve the use of VLOOKUP()
formulas to bring in the ingredients for a product/menu item and simply do
some multiplication based on the number of servings the basic recipe makes
and how many you want to order for.
I may be able to help more if I see the actual workbook you have right now
(no, I'm not a competitor and won't sell your recipes, promise!). If you'd
like to give it a go, send me an email at (remove spaces)
Help From @ JLatham Site.com with the workbook attached to it, and if you
can show me what you'd like to see as an end result on a sample sheet, that
would be a big help.