Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ot - web based discussion groups

just curious if anyone would know why i don't see any history for me when i
click on my name. all it shows is an email address.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you're referring to the archives at Google Groups...

They (Google) changed the way they show a posters past activity. It sucks
compared to the way it used to be. It used to show a nice "chart" with
activity count by year and month.

I try to respond to at least 300 questions per month (I'm sure I could
double that if all I was interested in was obtaining a "post count"). I used
to rely on Google's reporting to see if I was meeting my self-imposed quota.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP