Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problems with MS Discussion Groups Viewer

I now use Microsoft Office Discussion Groups viewer to post messages and read
this group. I often have problems with it.

For example, I can't figure out how the viewer sorts the list of postings.
The obvious order (to me) would be reverse chronological order. But the order
seems to be random. (I've just done a search for "filter", and the posts are
in this order: 11/30/08, 4/26/06, 2/3/06, 3/27/07, 7/18/08, 5/27/08,
10/15/05, 1/21/08.)

Is there any way to discplay the posts in some logical order by date?

Also, is there another viewer that's better for this group? For example, can
I access this group from Google or Yahoo?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For your posts reverse chrono:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...6ViNdSJ06mlt_A

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200817

"Eric" wrote:

I now use Microsoft Office Discussion Groups viewer to post messages and read
this group. I often have problems with it.

For example, I can't figure out how the viewer sorts the list of postings.
The obvious order (to me) would be reverse chronological order. But the order
seems to be random. (I've just done a search for "filter", and the posts are
in this order: 11/30/08, 4/26/06, 2/3/06, 3/27/07, 7/18/08, 5/27/08,
10/15/05, 1/21/08.)

Is there any way to discplay the posts in some logical order by date?

Also, is there another viewer that's better for this group? For example, can
I access this group from Google or Yahoo?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I don't thing you even need a viewer, you can go online directly to the
Microsoft site and see all the posts in reverse chronological order using IE.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire