Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Turn off Text to Speech

How can I turn it off? I do not have a button on my QAT so I am not sure how
I turned it on.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Add it and turn it of
http://www.rondebruin.nl/notinribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ManhattanRebel" wrote in message
How can I turn it off? I do not have a button on my QAT so I am not sure
how
I turned it on.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Type: "I don't see commands for converting text to speech" into Excel Help -
This may give you a lead !