Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formula translations

Hi,

I can find many useful tips from this discussion forum, thank you very much
for all of you who post your questions and tips.

However there is one thing that I have not found yet help. I am using
finnish version of office. Is there a table where would be list of according
formulas in different languages? I am sure I am not the only one having this
problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

You can download the addin, TranslateIT from:

http://members.chello.nl/jvolk/keepitcool/download.html

This addin can translate complete formulas between 12 different excel
languages, including finnish.

Best regards,
Per

"Tuukka" skrev i meddelelsen

I can find many useful tips from this discussion forum, thank you very
much
for all of you who post your questions and tips.

However there is one thing that I have not found yet help. I am using
finnish version of office. Is there a table where would be list of
according
formulas in different languages? I am sure I am not the only one having
this
problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

though it may be not exactly what you're looking for some info might
be found in a worksheet dwonloaded from he

http://www.xlfdic.com/

if you open that file in your language version of Excel the function
should be "translated" into Finnish while the descriptions/original
English names of functions will remain in English

HIH

On 16 Paź, 08:51, Tuukka wrote:
Hi,

I can find many useful tips from this discussion forum, thank you very much
for all of you who post your questions and tips.

However there is one thing that I have not found yet help. I am using
finnish version of office. Is there a table where would be list of according
formulas in different languages? I am sure I am not the only one having this
problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know whether a multilanguage dictionary exists, but in my Hungarian
Excel version there is a bilingual (English-Hungarian) dictionary of
functions named
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\1038\FUNCS.XLS

Maybe your Finnish version has something similar.

Regards,
Stefi

Tuukka ezt *rta: