Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Jarek Kujawa[_2_] is offline

Default formula translations

though it may be not exactly what you're looking for some info might
be found in a worksheet dwonloaded from he

http://www.xlfdic.com/

if you open that file in your language version of Excel the function
should be "translated" into Finnish while the descriptions/original
English names of functions will remain in English

HIH

On 16 Paź, 08:51, Tuukka wrote:
Hi,

I can find many useful tips from this discussion forum, thank you very much
for all of you who post your questions and tips.

However there is one thing that I have not found yet help. I am using
finnish version of office. Is there a table where would be list of according
formulas in different languages? I am sure I am not the only one having this
problem.