Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create Condensed List from Imported Data

I have a sheet that has Imported Data from a test file. I refresh this data
often. The Imported data has many Blank rows.
On another Sheet, I need to make a list of the Imported Data, Col A. I need
the list to have the Blank Cells OMITTED.
I prefer not to use AutoFilter.

Is there some way that i can do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try to record a macro! I got this when doing the job in your request:

Sub Macro1()

Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="<"
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Select
Range("A1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Munka6").Select 'destination sheet
ActiveSheet.Paste
End Sub

You can assign a hot key to the macro!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Lemmesee€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I have a sheet that has Imported Data from a test file. I refresh this data
often. The Imported data has many Blank rows.
On another Sheet, I need to make a list of the Imported Data, Col A. I need
the list to have the Blank Cells OMITTED.
I prefer not to use AutoFilter.

Is there some way that i can do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy the entire sheet then select a column that would have the blank
rows..................F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire Row.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP