Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to paste link and not get a zero in the blank cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'll have to modify the pasted formula--or type it yourself.

=if(sheet1!a1="","",sheet1!a1)

Margo M wrote:

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot when you paste link.

To prevent a zero you must manually create the link.

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Or turn off the display of zeros in Display Options.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:13:37 -0700, Margo M <Margo