Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJC SJC is offline

Default Format Number Outlook Merge

I have an Outlook merge email that will be pulling numbers from an excel
spreadsheet. The numbers are displayed in Excel with one decimal point
(53.2%), but the actual number has about 10 points behind the decimal
(53.2158691235). When a merge takes place, then all 10 decimal points carry
over to the merged email. I know in a Word merge, you can format the number
after the merge, but with an email, I am not aware of a process to format
this number down before the email goes out. Any suggestions?