WhoaNelly

Default Excel/Outlook Mail Merge???

I need to be able to send out pricing changes to our customers via email. I
have the Outlook Mail Merge part worked out, but I need to somehow get the
actually pricing files attached as well. I have a .csv file that contains
the pricing records for about 150-200 customers, each customer has between
1-200 individual parts/pricing records. Each customer can only get their own
records. The customers are assigned unique numbers, so I have that to use as
a join. I can also use SQL Server if need be.

Any ideas?

Kell

WhoaNelly

Thanks Michael, that is a great site :)

I think I need to approach this project from a different angle though. I'm
going to have to go at it from more the "right click on a contact in Outlook
and fire off an email w/correct attachments" kind of thing. Due to the human
factors involved, I don't think automating it as much as I want is a good
idea ;)

Thanks again
Kelly (Off to the Outlook Discussion Group)