Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Naming a Data Range

I am exporting my email addresses from an excel worksheet to Outlook 2003.
Outlook gives me an error "name range of data to export".
How do I name the range of data that I am exporting?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open the workbook, go to the worksheet with the email addresses,
highlight the data, press Ctrl+F3 and enter a name for your range.
When you do the import again, select that name to import.

--JP