Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Connection of Excel 07 pivot table to Access Query makes DB read o

Hi,
I created pivot tables in Excel 2007 based on Access queries. The problem
is that when I open the Access database, the database is read only. If I
close my Excel file, then the database is fine - not read only. Is there a
setting change in Excel which would allow me to open the Access DB while the
Excel file is open and it not be read only? I checked the Connection
Properties but could not find the setting.

Thanks,