Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't view my spreadsheet data except in print preview

I was working on my spreadsheet in excel 2007 and saved it. When I went back
in, I can only see the first cell and the rest of the spreadsheet is grayed
out. I can see all the data in print preview only. I checked all the
protections and hide/unhide and can't find any problems with the set up.
Help!!!
--
lulu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you are in 'PageBreak Preview' mode.
From the 'View' menu select 'Normal'

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria