Ryan T

Default How do i navigate between sheet tabs from my keyboard?

It would help my data entry immensly by not having to use the mouse.
Gord Dibben

Ryan

CTRL + PageUp and CTRL + PageDown to cycle through sheet tabs.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 2 May 2005 17:02:02 -0700, Ryan T <Ryan
wrote:

It would help my data entry immensly by not having to use the mouse.

Dave Peterson

ctrl-pgup and ctrl-pgdn will cycle through the worksheets.

ctrl-F6 and ctrl-shift-F6 will cycle through the open windows. (As will
ctrl-tab and shift-ctrl-tab.)

--

Dave Peterson
CyberTaz

Hi Ryan-

You can also click in the Name box (left end of the Formula Bar where the
Active Cell reference appears) and type the goto location, such as
Sheet5!b200 then press Enter.

HTH |:)

It would help my data entry immensly by not having to use the mouse.

JulieD

Hi CyberTaz

how do you activate the name box without using the mouse? (as per OP's
requirements)?

--
Cheers
JulieD