Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
STS STS is offline

Default copying a formula

I am unable to copy the formula of a cell to the clipboard and paste it in
another spreadsheet. The paste formula option is greyed out of the pulldown
menu, and the Paste Special does not display any options for pasting formulas
or formats. It appears as though the cell has been copied as an object or
value. The copy/paste function works fine on the same file when used on
someone else's workstation. Do I have a default option set incorrectly
somewhere on my computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

You can use the shortcut (working in all versions) to toggle the view

Ctrl+ `

Or
use Office ButtonExcel options..Advanced
See display options for this sheet

-kc
*Click YES if this helps