Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple Rows of Tabs?

Is it possible to have multiple rows of worksheet tabs? I have a file which
when finished will have a great many worksheets and hate having to scroll or
right-click to change between them.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nope... Sounds like you will be scrolling or right clicking.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"M.Boone" wrote:

Is it possible to have multiple rows of worksheet tabs? I have a file which
when finished will have a great many worksheets and hate having to scroll or
right-click to change between them.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible.

If you click on one of the sheet navigation arrows you will get a list of 15
sheets and "more"

You can build a Sheet Navigation Toolbar as per Dave Peterson's code on
Debra Dalgleish's site. Sorts as well as navigates.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets macro from Bob
Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP