Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Splitting sets of data

Hi All

I have an XL spreadsheet labelled 'English' in which is a contact list of
all contacts that speak English. One column is labelled Country. I want to
split out each Country and place it's respective contacts in it's own
worksheet - so I am left with one worksheet per country.

Really appreciate any assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Don

Thanks for that. Been there. Boss wants each country separately. I am on a
massive cut/paste drive at the moment. And they put me on a time-management
course!

What is the 'doable'? Please :-)

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Doable but why not just use datafilterautofilter and leave all in one?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"drumbumuk" wrote in message
Hi All

I have an XL spreadsheet labelled 'English' in which is a contact list of
all contacts that speak English. One column is labelled Country. I want
split out each Country and place it's respective contacts in it's own
worksheet - so I am left with one worksheet per country.

Really appreciate any assistance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm