Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Show all formulae

I just had a query on the show formula shortcut on excel. I'm trying to show
all the formulae for a sheet, but using the Ctrl + ` only seems to show me
the formula for whatever cell is highlighted not the whole sheet. I've tried
selecting the whole sheet but no luck.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No need to select whole sheet.
The short cut is Ctrl + ~ (Tilde) which is just below the Esc Key...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"karrie" wrote:

I just had a query on the show formula shortcut on excel. I'm trying to show
all the formulae for a sheet, but using the Ctrl + ` only seems to show me
the formula for whatever cell is highlighted not the whole sheet. I've tried
selecting the whole sheet but no luck.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Which is exactly same as CTRL + `(backquote)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP