Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In excel, how do I delete a page?

I have a vertical line in the middle of page 2. When I look at it in print
preview it is there but is not on my worksheet. How do I get rid of it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can you rightclick on it and choose Cut?

If that doesn't work, try going into design mode.
Show the Control toolbox toolbar
(in xl2003 menus: View|toolbars)

Then click on the design mode icon
then try rightclicking on the bar and chosing cut.
Then click once more to leave design mode.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

kcsnowman wrote:

I have a vertical line in the middle of page 2. When I look at it in print
preview it is there but is not on my worksheet. How do I get rid of it?

--

Dave Peterson

I do not want page 2. I can not see the vertical line unless I print or look
at it in page setup. I want to get rid of page 2 and I don't think that will
happen until I delete this phantom line.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It doesn't sound like it's anything that's part of your worksheet--it sounds
like it's just an indicator of where the pages end.

If you use (xl2003 menus) View|Page break preview
You can drag that line to the right or left and adjust the page width.

Or you may want to adjust the print range:
Select the range to print
File|print area|set print area

And make sure it fits on one page
File|page setup|Page tab
Fit to (leave blank) pages wide by 1 (one) page tall.