Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting Data

I can export from my MRP system into an excel format, but this does it in a
way so that i can't manipulate the data. all the cells have a ' before the
value. I've tried deleting the ' but it still doesn't let me
reformat......any ideas???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
Highlight all the data, CTRL + H, find what enter ', then click replace

another option

in another column enter

=trim(A1)

then copy this column as value