Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sheet Right Aligned

I have installed windows xp & ms office 2007 on my PC, I am facing the
problem that excel sheet is opening with every thing right aligned, for
example: First column starts from XFD (instead of A) and the last column is A
(instead of XFD) and also row tabs (1,2,3) are displying on right align.

please help me some one. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click the Office Ribbon Button(colorful round circle at the top Left
corner)Excel OptionsAdvancedCustomize QuickAccess Toolbar Choose
commands fromAll Commandsand select €śRight to Left Document€ť and click Add
and give OK.

Now in your excel menu window you can able to see a small Icon with a left
indication symbol will be available nearby the Save (Floppy Icon). Just
click it to Make the sheet view to show the columns XFD to A and press once
again that left indication icon to make it from A to XFD.

If this post helps Click Yes!

(Ms-Exl-Learner)