Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Drill into Details

I have a pivot table with 155 values and the count for each value. I know
that by double clicking on the count in the data area the details will open
in a new worksheet. Is there a way to do this for all 155 values at once and
have the tabs named after each value, rather than having to double click on
all 155 of them then go and rename all the worksheet tabs? This would be a
huge time saver if there's a trick.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What you can do is to move the field with the 155 values to the page filter
at the top of the sheet. Now add all of the necessary details to the row
column and data sections. Depending on your version of XL you can access the
Show pages by

XL2000 or earlier
Right click on the page filter and select Show Pages

XL2002 or later
Select pivot table | Show Pages from the pivot table toolbar.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson