Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drill to Details - is there user friendly way to delete the sheet

Drill to details opens a new sheet, is there an easy way to insert a button
or back arrow that returns the spreadsheet to it's original state?

I know that a user can right click the tab and select delete, but not MY
USERS.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

An easy way? No. Perhaps there is a macro out there which automatically
inserts a "take me back to the pivot table!" button any time a new sheet is
created, but that doesn't sound "easy."

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.