Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Embedding jpeg files into Excel worksheet that can be emailed

My company has installers around the country putting equipment into vehicles.
They use Excel as their installation report and the report can contain
dozens of vehicles. I'd like them to embed a jpeg file into a cell next to
the corresponding vehicle of the completed installation that can be clicked
on to view if necessary. I know how to create a hyperlink that points to a
file on my computer. But since they email this report when finished, these
links wouldn't work since they would point to their computer. I would
appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about embedding the picture to comment. Try the below

--Right clickAdd/Edit comment Click on the border (so that the cursor is
not in edit mode)
--Right clickFormat comment'Colors and Lines' tab'Color' dropdownFill
Effects'Picture' tabselect PictureOK

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria