Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate:Calculating Processor(s)

I create one user defined function and store it as addin.

The addin generally use parameter pass by user and open one Master file
which contain result,find appropiate value based on paramenter and print it
on activeworksheet .

I add this addin into my workbook.its work but once it save and close and
reopen it gives update link messege .if i select continue then it gives
#NUMBERS error in cell which use addin function.When i check addin is
selected in addin box but function is not listed in function ALL category.

I again add addin then my workbook not responding and status bar give
messege like "CALCALUTE : CALCULATING PROCESSER(S):xx%"

After calculating i display all my previous result value in place of #NAME .

Please help me.