Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JB JB is offline

Default Office XP -Excel 2003 and Excel 2007

Having some problems with my VBA in Office XP-Excell stuff running correctly
in Excel 2007. Do I need to buy an add in or conversion program to make them
work. Some of the problems do not show up on all computers and on some
almost none at all. Such as control buttons that do not work. Loosing some
data off worksheets. . .
Is Excell 2007 a real deal or just a toy Microsoft is pushing to increase
sales of another Excell program later? Kind of like they are doing with
Windows 7.