Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Highlight the cell date of current month

If Any Row having different due dates , So I want a Conditional formula for
showing current month dates highlighted.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You want something like:
=month(a1)=month(today())

Regards,
Fred.

"kashish" wrote in message
If Any Row having different due dates , So I want a Conditional formula
for
showing current month dates highlighted.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=AND(E10,MONTH(E1)=MONTH(TODAY()))

If you are new to CF

1. Select the cell/Range (say E1:E10).
2. From menu FormatConditional Formatting
3. For Condition1Select 'Formula Is' and enter the formula. Please note
that the cell reference E1 mentioned in the formula is the active cell in the
selection. Active cell will have a white background even after selection
4. Click Format ButtonPattern and select your color (say Red)
5. Hit OK

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"kashish" wrote:

If Any Row having different due dates , So I want a Conditional formula for
showing current month dates highlighted.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Better to include year...
=AND(E10,TEXT(E1,"mmyyyy")=TEXT(TODAY(),"mmyyyy") )

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria