Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shift + Arrow to highlight and copy cells

Normally, I like to use the keystroke method of copying cells by copying a
cell, then hold Shift down while I do the arrow key. (it's easier on my wrist
than hold and dragging). But, for some reason, know when I hold the Shift and
do the arrow, it is not moving. Anyone know what happened?
--
BPod