Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Making a new XL file form the Original XL data - Misho

Hi All,

I have to make a weekly report to Sent to our management form our mainly
data in several worksheet as summary report for each worksheet in the report
have certain data.

Any Suggestion or more info required I'm ready.

Thanks for the support.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OK Pete:

I got a main DATA of our Mobilization of several divisions and form this
data I want to make a weekly report for each division about their candidates
mobilization process update.

I believe if I send you the files you will get a good idea.

On Sep 25, 1:35 am, Misho wrote:
Hi All,

I have to make a weekly report to Sent to our management form our mainly
data in several worksheet as summary report for each worksheet in the report
have certain data.

Any Suggestion or more info required I'm ready.

Thanks for the support.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look at help on filtering.......autofilter and advanced filter.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP