-   -   Making a new XL file form the Original XL data - Misho (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243686-making-new-xl-file-form-original-xl-data-misho.html)

Misho

Making a new XL file form the Original XL data - Misho

Hi All,

I have to make a weekly report to Sent to our management form our mainly
data in several worksheet as summary report for each worksheet in the report
have certain data.

Any Suggestion or more info required I'm ready.

Thanks for the support.

Pete_UK

Making a new XL file form the Original XL data - Misho

You will need to give much more detail and explain exactly what it is
that you want to achieve.

Pete

On Sep 25, 1:35*am, Misho wrote:
Hi All,

I have to make a weekly report to Sent to our management form our mainly
data in several worksheet as summary report for each worksheet in the report
have certain data.

Any Suggestion or more info required I'm ready.

Thanks for the support.

Misho

Making a new XL file form the Original XL data - Misho

OK Pete:

I got a main DATA of our Mobilization of several divisions and form this
data I want to make a weekly report for each division about their candidates
mobilization process update.

I believe if I send you the files you will get a good idea.

On Sep 25, 1:35 am, Misho wrote:
Hi All,

I have to make a weekly report to Sent to our management form our mainly
data in several worksheet as summary report for each worksheet in the report
have certain data.

Any Suggestion or more info required I'm ready.

Thanks for the support.

Gord Dibben

Making a new XL file form the Original XL data - Misho

Look at help on filtering.......autofilter and advanced filter.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP