Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I fill multiple cells in a row with single named range?

I want to complete a form from a detailed worksheet. The form is financial
and the data are by month with quarterly subtotals. When I type =name_range,
I only get the first value in the named range. I want all twelve cells to
fill from the name range
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To do that, select all 12 cells, type:
=name_range

and then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to confirm, not just Enter.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M