-   -   How do I fill multiple cells in a row with single named range? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243657-how-do-i-fill-multiple-cells-row-single-named-range.html)

Mike Patterson

How do I fill multiple cells in a row with single named range?

I want to complete a form from a detailed worksheet. The form is financial
and the data are by month with quarterly subtotals. When I type =name_range,
I only get the first value in the named range. I want all twelve cells to
fill from the name range

Luke M

How do I fill multiple cells in a row with single named range?

To do that, select all 12 cells, type:
=name_range

and then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to confirm, not just Enter.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M