Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tdp Tdp is offline

Default missing gridlines

I have Excel 2007 and all of the sudden am missing gridlines in Excel (and
also in Access query design view!!) In Excel, I have gridlines checked under
both Page LayoutSheet Options and ViewGridlines, I have no borders, and the
cells have no fill.

Where did my gridlines go??? Please help.

Thank you,
tdp
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Might not work mate, but try selecting the whole worksheet and removing all
borders. You might have inadvertantly bordered the whole sheet with white
borders. Unlikely, but you never know.

"tdp" wrote:

I have Excel 2007 and all of the sudden am missing gridlines in Excel (and
also in Access query design view!!) In Excel, I have gridlines checked under
both Page LayoutSheet Options and ViewGridlines, I have no borders, and the
cells have no fill.

Where did my gridlines go??? Please help.

Thank you,
tdp

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select all cells and format the background color to "no color" or
"Automatic"

You may have set them to "White"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP