Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create list with macro

I have a list of items in column A and I need to create a drop down list in
column B that excludes any duplicate data. Does anyone have a macro that
can do this?

Column A Column B
apple {drop down list inserted here}
pears
orange
apple
orange

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub MakeUnique()'put a header in row 1
With Range("M1:M" & Cells(Rows.Count, "m").End(xlUp).Row)
.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterInPlace, Unique:=True
.Copy Range("n1")
ActiveSheet.ShowAllData
End With

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"David T" wrote in message
I have a list of items in column A and I need to create a drop down list in
column B that excludes any duplicate data. Does anyone have a macro that
can do this?

Column A Column B
apple {drop down list inserted here}
pears
orange
apple
orange

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don-

If i wanted the put the new list in worksheet name Reference Data in cell d7
instead of on the same sheet, how would I do that? I thank you in advance

"David T" wrote in message
I have a list of items in column A and I need to create a drop down list in
column B that excludes any duplicate data. Does anyone have a macro that
can do this?

Column A Column B
apple {drop down list inserted here}
pears
orange
apple
orange

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JB JB is offline

Dynamic With formula:

Rng =OffSet(Feuil1!$A$2,,,CountA(Feuil1!$A:$A))

In C2:
=INDEX(Rng,MIN(IF(Rng<"",IF(COUNTIF(C$1:C1,Rng)=0 ,ROW(INDIRECT
("1:"&ROWS(Rng))),ROWS(Rng)))))
Valid with Shift+ctrl+Enter

http://cjoint.com/?jtgonUhisn

JB
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/

On 18 sep, 22:54, David T wrote:
I have a list of items in column A and I need to create a drop down list in
column B *that excludes any duplicate data. *Does anyone have a macro that
can do this?

Column A *Column B
apple * * * *{drop down list inserted here}
pears
orange
apple
orange

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JB JB is offline

Sorted list with UDF function:

http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fi...oublonsVBA.xls

JB

On 18 sep, 22:54, David T wrote:

I have a list of items in column A and I need to create a drop down list in
column B *that excludes any duplicate data. *Does anyone have a macro that
can do this?

Column A *Column B
apple * * * *{drop down list inserted here}
pears
orange
apple
orange- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -