Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MFS MFS is offline

Default Protect Sheet

Hi.

I putted a password to protect a sheet, I remember that it contains about
five digits, I used Review Tap-Changes Group-Protect Sheet.

I forgot the password, is there any solution for such case?

--
MFS22
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As long as you promise that you are not using this to crack into someone
else's protected sheet<g

See John McGimpsey's site.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP