-   -   Protect Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243136-protect-sheet.html)

MFS

Protect Sheet

Hi.

I putted a password to protect a sheet, I remember that it contains about
five digits, I used Review Tap-Changes Group-Protect Sheet.

I forgot the password, is there any solution for such case?

--
MFS22

Gord Dibben

Protect Sheet

As long as you promise that you are not using this to crack into someone
else's protected sheet<g

See John McGimpsey's site.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP