Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Wierd names defined as arrays of constants?!?

I have a spreadsheet with some range names in it (at least that's what I
think they are) whose definitions dont look like [file]'sheet'!range, and
whose names have periods, which is normally illegal.

For example:
wrn.Assumptions.

is defined as
={"Assumptions",#N/A,FALSE,"Model"}

I can see these names only from code, i.e., by enumerating
ThisWorkbook.Names -- they don't appear in Insert/Name/Define,
Insert/Name/Paste/List or Goto or anywhere else, and there are no formulas
which refer to any of these names. And when I try to delete them in code,
they won't go away.

What are these, and how do I get rid of them?

--
Andy Smith
Senior Systems Analyst

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc