Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default losing column info

when I shorten my columns ...lapping over ...placing column c over b I can't
get them back ...what am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just select the column B and do right click and select Format
cellsAlignmentText Control and select WRAP TEXT and give OK.Then select
the rows and set the Row Size as 12.75

If this post helps, Click Yes!

--------------------
(MS-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"debbie" wrote:

when I shorten my columns ...lapping over ...placing column c over b I can't
get them back ...what am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select columns A to D. (from the column header)

Either Drag and change the width of any column in the selection
OR
FormatColumnUnhide
OR
adjust the width From menu FormatColumnWidth

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"debbie" wrote:

when I shorten my columns ...lapping over ...placing column c over b I can't
get them back ...what am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I still can't get the columns back as they were. I have the following Data

column A column B Column C column D
name position class 101date class 102 date

john jones student 5/6/09 10/3/09

so when I want to take column D to lap over column C to hide the extra data
and be able to input new date closer to the name of person...I can't
retrieve the Column C data again...I try dragging it back or I use the tool
bar to unhide etc..I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Help

"debbie" wrote:

when I shorten my columns ...lapping over ...placing column c over b I can't
get them back ...what am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you selected the columns or the range (A1:D1) ...before unhiding or
trying out the other options

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria