Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nsd nsd is offline

Default Copying data from multiple file into one file

Hello,

I have around 150 files having same Column headings and around 200 records
under rows.

I want to creat one big file to have all the records from these 150 files.
Is there a easy way to do that ?

Please advise and thanks for help.
Dinesh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi nsd

Is there a easy way to do that ?

Install this add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"nsd" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have around 150 files having same Column headings and around 200 records
under rows.

I want to creat one big file to have all the records from these 150 files.
Is there a easy way to do that ?

Please advise and thanks for help.
Dinesh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nsd nsd is offline

Thank you so very much. It saved me big time.

I have a quick question though. The file generates 2 sheets namely "Combine
Sheet and "Log Sheet". Do i need to keep it that way or I can delete the log
sheet and the Column A of Combine sheet, as it has the name/location of files.

Please advise. And thanks once again.
Dinesh

"nsd" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have around 150 files having same Column headings and around 200 records
under rows.

I want to creat one big file to have all the records from these 150 files.
Is there a easy way to do that ?

Please advise and thanks for help.
Dinesh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The log sheet is only info so you can delete that

and the Column A of Combine sheet, as it has the name/location of files.

You can turn this of on the userform

--

"nsd" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have around 150 files having same Column headings and around 200 records
under rows.

I want to creat one big file to have all the records from these 150 files.
Is there a easy way to do that ?

Please advise and thanks for help.
Dinesh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nsd nsd is offline

Ok got it Sir.

Thank you very much for this help. Really appreciate it.

Dinesh