Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Embedded objects(?)

Using Excel 2007

What I would like to do is to take 10 cells 5 wide 2 deep and basically take
a "picture" of this and drop this in another area of the same spreadsheet. I
need to do this because of formating issues. I would like this be smart
enough when the source data changes the "picture" changes. I've seen this
done before, but not sure how to start (or what to search for). Not sure the
subject description is entirely accurate
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not too sure about use of the camera tool in 2007 but here is a link to check
out...

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...e_camera_tool/
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Brad" wrote:

Using Excel 2007

What I would like to do is to take 10 cells 5 wide 2 deep and basically take
a "picture" of this and drop this in another area of the same spreadsheet. I
need to do this because of formating issues. I would like this be smart
enough when the source data changes the "picture" changes. I've seen this
done before, but not sure how to start (or what to search for). Not sure the
subject description is entirely accurate

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jim,
As always, I appreciate the help and now have the little camera on my quick
access tool bar (as a reminder).
--
Wag more, bark less