Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Numbering pages, starting at a particular number

Can I number the pages in a worksheet, without starting at one

say, I want the first page to start at #10
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
Go to page set up,Header/footer, in heather or footer choose page 1, then go
to custom header page 1 will be displayed add

+ 7

7 is the number I choose to start in page 8, change it to feed your needs

"Jammings" wrote:

Can I number the pages in a worksheet, without starting at one

say, I want the first page to start at #10

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
Go to page set up,Header/footer, in heather or footer choose page 1, then go
to custom header or footer page 1 will be displayed add

"Jammings" wrote:

Can I number the pages in a worksheet, without starting at one

say, I want the first page to start at #10

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Page SetupPageFirst page number.

Set to what you wish.

I then assume you have a header or footer set to display page numbers.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP