Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default finding is a value is betwen a range of values

I have several Colors in ColumA, on column B I have the lowest value and on
column C I have the highest.. I can have same color several times with
different range values.... how do I find if a given value meets one of those
criterias?

Col A Col B Col C
Blue 1 100
Blue 150 400
Yellow 200 300
Blue 500 750

I want to seach (Blue 200) and get a true value (is on range blue 150-400)
I search for (Blue 800) and get a false value (is not on any valid range)

Thanks