Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data validation and vlookup over 12 tables of data

Hello,

I hope someone can please please help me. I have 12 tables of data
seperated by country, with each table showing sales each year for 10 years by
product group.
i.e A1 Cheese A2 Butter etc etc with the year across the top. What I want
to do it have this data for each country on one worksheet with some sort of
data validation drop down tool and a lookup so I can use the drop down to
select a country and then the table for that country will appear below. I
have tried a very basic vlookup which gave me the data for the first country
but when I used another it came back with no data.

Does anyone have an idea of how I can achieve this??

Thank you very very much if you can help.

KR

Joe W
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 Pivot Table