Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default group and outline

I have an large worksheet that I add a column to every week. I have been
hiding previous weeks using Group and Outline function. However I now get
the error "Cannot shift objects off the sheet" and I am not able to colapse
the columns (I am up to column ER and I am using apx 6 Groupings). I found
if I put my largest group into two smaller groups I was able to avoid this
error for an additional 4-6 added columns but I now am getting the error
again.

What are the limitations of this function? Are there any work arounds or
ways to continue to use the groupings.

My backup plan is to move half the largest group to a new worksheet tab but
then I will need to update rows on two sheets (adding work) when I add
information I am tracking.

Thanks for the help,