Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HHM HHM is offline

Default Microsoft Excel menu or Help key

I am using Excel 2002 and upgrading to Excel 2007. Under 2002 one can go to
Tools and find the Options button. From there one can choose the Transition
tab and go to settings to allow the worksheet to operate much like a Lotus
1-2-3 worksheet by setting the help key and clicking on the "Lotus 1-2-3
Help" button. I hope this convention is still available in 2007. Please
advise.
Thanks HHM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's in Excel 2007 at:

Office buttonExcel OptionsAdvanced

All the way at the bottom of the window

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"HHM" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2002 and upgrading to Excel 2007. Under 2002 one can go to
Tools and find the Options button. From there one can choose the
Transition
tab and go to settings to allow the worksheet to operate much like a Lotus
1-2-3 worksheet by setting the help key and clicking on the "Lotus 1-2-3
Help" button. I hope this convention is still available in 2007. Please
advise.
Thanks HHM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, it is.

Click on the round button top left, then bottom right of the pop-up on Excel
Options. Now select advanced, and scroll all the way down to the bottom
where you'll find Lotus compatibility

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"HHM" wrote:

I am using Excel 2002 and upgrading to Excel 2007. Under 2002 one can go to
Tools and find the Options button. From there one can choose the Transition
tab and go to settings to allow the worksheet to operate much like a Lotus
1-2-3 worksheet by setting the help key and clicking on the "Lotus 1-2-3
Help" button. I hope this convention is still available in 2007. Please
advise.
Thanks HHM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OrbExcel OptionsAdvancedLotus Compatibility

All options available.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP