Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MS Excel Spreasheet size

I don't know how else to explain this problem other than the size of my
spreadsheet is messed up and I can't adjust it. (a link to a screenshot is
provided below)

My only guess is that it has something to do with the freeze panes option
because that's the only thing that I can not touch.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2669/problembh.jpg

Hopefully someone will be able to help me. It's only 2 spreadsheets.
Others work. I have no Macros on this worksheet any more, the "Refresh"
button doesn't do anything.

Thanks, Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

At the very top of the picture you have a title bar reading "NFL 2008-2009
Microsoft Excel"
At the top of the small worksheet there is another title bar reading "NFL
2008-2009"
At the right end of the second title bar are three icons (bar, box and X)
Click the box icon the maximize the view
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"smiley54663" wrote in message
I don't know how else to explain this problem other than the size of my
spreadsheet is messed up and I can't adjust it. (a link to a screenshot is
provided below)

My only guess is that it has something to do with the freeze panes option
because that's the only thing that I can not touch.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2669/problembh.jpg

Hopefully someone will be able to help me. It's only 2 spreadsheets.
Others work. I have no Macros on this worksheet any more, the "Refresh"
button doesn't do anything.

Thanks, Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bernard, thanks for the advice, but there are no icons on the inner NFL
2008-2009 box. if i right click the top, i get "save, save as, print, page
setup, spelling, arrange, zoom, view code, and new window (which i can't
click on).

I can't even move the inner worksheet to the other side of the screen. The
outsides just black and do nothing of help.

Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would suggest you have workbook protection enabled.

Remove the protection to regain re-sizing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP