MAWII

Default Single trendline for multiple series

I have a chart with 2 different series of data graphed. I would like to have
1 single trendline for both of the series. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks.

-Mark
Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

MAWII wrote:
I have a chart with 2 different series of data graphed. I would like to have
1 single trendline for both of the series. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks.

-Mark

Personally, I'd combine the data sets into a single one in a third
helper column. You can then plot that and put a trendline through it.
By judiciously picking colors and such you won't see the third data set
on the plot -- just the first two and the trendline.

Good luck...

Bill