Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default associate / save printer selection and settings with file

I update & edit many of the same files on an ongoing basis and need to print
them periodically. However the preferred printer is not the default printer
and I must manually select the preferred printer then manually select one of
several customized settings which apply to that particular document. The
default printer is set for the one most frequently needed and would not
benefit me to change it.
Is there a way to save those selections for each file so that I can avoid
these steps when printing?
I am in a home office with printers connected directly to the computer and
use MS Office 2003. My question applies to Word, Excel and Access.