Ron Vetter

Default Combining data from multiple sheets

I have been using OmniPage 12 to scan columnar data and then export it to
Excel.

So far I have had reasonable success with the OCR formatting but when
exporting the data, each scanned sheet becomes a sheet in Excel. I want all
the data on one sheet so that I can manipulate it (sort, pivot, etc.).

I have had no luck with help at the OmniPage bulletin board so I thougt,
alternatively, is there a way to combine data from multiple sheets that would
be simpler than copy/paste.
CyberTaz

Hi Ron -

Have you tried going from the other direction?

If OmniPage allows you to save the files as Text (I believe it does), use
Excel's DataGet External DataImport Text File command (actual wording may
vary with version of Excel) and put the incoming data wherever you want.

HTH |:)